Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cooler Master V8

The Cooler Master V8 finally arrived. Wow. It’s a monster. It could keep an car engine cool. But given its size and specs I feel very comfortable that I will not have to worry about our CPU overheating. It does take a bit to install it, and because of the weight, I would recommend not to move the computer around too much and if you do, move it gently. But once the machine is placed, you should not have the need for excessive movements.
http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?product_id=2869


Next, Memory. I am in the hunt for a good price on G.Skill Ripjaw X DDR3 1600 memory. I will write in the next blog about why G.Skill!

Keep your eyes open for some for future blogs regarding all the hoopla that is building up for the next Windows OS” Windows 8”.

Hope you are all ready for Fall. It is coming fast. Take care.

“The Swiss”

No comments: